Tuesday, August 4, 2009

More Than I Bargained For

So I asked Aedan to take a picture of me to replace my blurry picture-of-a-picture on my Facebook account. "Just a headshot." She waxed creative and was directing me on how to pose this way and that just like Napoleon's friend, Deb. When all was said and done, I was surprised by how many great angles she came up with, so although I feel a little self-conscious putting all these photos of myself up, it's mostly to brag about her skills. Bow-hunting skills, nunchuck skills, photography skills...

3 comments:

batch5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
batch5 said...

Way to go Aedan! Great photography. And way to be so beautiful Ann!!

Katie said...

How 'bout some gold bracelets?

Do you have vest or anything I could wear?

Ann, you are gorgeous and I may enlist Aedan to update my headshot :) How awkward for her - but she is good, she's got the eye!