Thursday, March 12, 2009

Slip N Slide

Last night, I was pleased that Jeff got home in time to help with the afternoon carpooling madness and I was actually able to make somethinng resembling a dinner...complete with dessert! AND I was unloading the dishwasher BEFORE dinner even happened, when Trevor came inside and said, "I'm going to wash my hands for dinner."
Wow, I thought, that's pretty responsible. Usually we have to wrestle him to the sink.
I turned around and he was holding an empty can of PAM spray. He'd been playing on the trampoline. Needless to say, we have quite an adventure awaiting the next victims who step on the tramp. It is covered in oily drops, ready for some perilous fun.
In a way, it could be a bit of a "rainmaker..." we could invite unsuspecting children to jump to their doom and Jeff could fix them up. Hmmm.

No comments: