
I am pleased to report that I had my first serendipitous encounter with a LOST character today. Routine errand to pick up Jamon from baseball practice, and I discover Desmond parked nearby, walking his boys to soccer practice. Not as exciting as spotting Sawyer or Jack, but I'll take it. My kids didn't know what the big deal was, so my task is to create LOST character flashcards to tutor them in so that if they spot one, they can alert me.
"That's why I should have a camera phone," quoth Jamon.
5 comments:
What???? At Aikahi? We are there all the time, I'm definitely not there at the right times.
That is way cool "brother"!! Congratulations! Good luck with the Jack stalking.
Oh, you are just rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous. I think Jamon is right, he totally needs a camera phone.
I love Jamon's qoute. Way to capitalize on the situation.
That's so exciting! I can't wait to hear about the next encounter!
Post a Comment