Saturday, January 10, 2009

Extreme Makeover

Typical Saturday. Aedan and Mom went shopping. Dad and Jamon went out to clean the car. Trevor played with Mr. Scissors.













Jeff took the opportunity to fulfill a lifelong dream: buzz his boy's hair.



Trevor is exceptionally keen on his "spiky hair." Doesn't it bring out his eyes?

6 comments:

batch5 said...

He looks very cute with his new haircut. Lots better than his self-cut. It will grow - if he doesn't decide he loves it. You are quite the blogger- good job!!

AnnaBanana said...

Trevor! You look gorgeous with your cute SPIKEY hair. Thanks for the phone call.

Aunt Anna

That was so funny. You look cute.
I learned how to write my name.

I love you!
Love, Quincey

boylingivylilac said...

The girls and I are trying to imagine Trevor running around "super go fast"ly without his locks...Nice cut!!

We love you!

Bridget said...

Oh my Ann! I couldn't stop laughing at the butch job Trev did on himself! Fortunately I have yet to encounter such an incident. I do love the buzz cut...especially the smile you can barely see on Jeff's face!

Smoosh said...

This is a shocker but yet was inevitable. Now Trevor can say that he has a soldier hair cut. Sweet " book of mormon (hookem horns)" boy. I was reminded of ABC (Trevor's term for Airconditioner) and made me smile. Keep sending along the "Trevor sillies"

Amber Jensen said...

Oh my goodness I haven't talked to you for a few weeks....he does look very handsome though!