Yay!!! I've been wondering when this was happening, thinking it was about time. So glad to see the Jex family back together! I bet those pacific waters are going to be heaven on earth compared to the middle eastern desert. You should make some Amish friendship bread to celebrate. It's the gift that keeps on giving. And giving...and giving....
8 comments:
woo hoooooo! So happy he's home!!!
Love all the happy faces! So excited for you!
Yippee! So glad he made it! Everyone looks so happy. Brings back memories....can't wait to barbecue.
I might cry - very happy for you all! Safe and sound - time to relax for a bit!
Yay!!! I've been wondering when this was happening, thinking it was about time. So glad to see the Jex family back together! I bet those pacific waters are going to be heaven on earth compared to the middle eastern desert. You should make some Amish friendship bread to celebrate. It's the gift that keeps on giving. And giving...and giving....
Uncle Bob here, glad Major Jex is back in Alohaland! Thanks for sharing the photos. Mahalo!
I think this calls for a St. Petersburg reunion! We are so happy for you!
Hurray! So happy to have Jeff back. Have fun vacationing.
Post a Comment